Seattle's transportation future, part I
What will KC Metro's long range plan look like? On Tuesday, March 31st, listen to a panel discussion and share your thoughts. If you can't make the discussion, you can weigh in here.
Seattle's transportation future, part
This spring, SDOT is sponsoring a speaker series to explore what we Seattle can learn from other cities' transportation successes. The speaker list includes Gil Penalosa and Janette Sadik-Khan. (!)
- My kind of bus driver appreciation
- A driver holiday by any other name…
- Hear my bus a comin’
- An anniversary, a heavy baby, and an(other) angry rant
- How to pass the time at a bus stop, part VIII
- Moving beyond the margins
- Transcendental transportation
- Rider for life
- When “growing up” = getting behind the wheel
- Multimodal Monday: Sounder to the fair
In the Bus Bag
An Indigenous Peoples' History of the United States, by Roxanne Dunbar-Ortiz
Tag Archives: Upcoming events for transit types
UPDATE, 7/17/13: The rally has been rescheduled to July 27th. The original date conflicted with the National Day of Action for Trayvon Martin. For more information about both rallies, visit the STRU Facebook page. See you on the 20th and the 27th?
Transportation investments: Who wins, who loses?
What: One of the many discussions that will be held at Great City’s weekend-long, event, Equitable Growth Dialogues.
When: Saturday, April 2, 3:50 – 5:00 PM
Where: Franklin High School, 3013 S. Mount Baker Blvd (7, 8, 14, 48, Link)
How much: Free!
Child care and translation will be provided at all of the …