Seattle's transportation future, part I
What will KC Metro's long range plan look like? On Tuesday, March 31st, listen to a panel discussion and share your thoughts. If you can't make the discussion, you can weigh in here.
Seattle's transportation future, part
This spring, SDOT is sponsoring a speaker series to explore what we Seattle can learn from other cities' transportation successes. The speaker list includes Gil Penalosa and Janette Sadik-Khan. (!)
- My kind of bus driver appreciation
- A driver holiday by any other name…
- Hear my bus a comin’
- An anniversary, a heavy baby, and an(other) angry rant
- How to pass the time at a bus stop, part VIII
- Moving beyond the margins
- Transcendental transportation
- Rider for life
- When “growing up” = getting behind the wheel
- Multimodal Monday: Sounder to the fair
In the Bus Bag
An Indigenous Peoples' History of the United States, by Roxanne Dunbar-Ortiz
Monthly Archives: September 2009
What: A “community fair and … showcase for the activities and initiatives our neighbors have engaged in throughout the year. The 2009 Festival will feature live music, how-to workshops, fun & educational activities, local and sustainable businesses and much more!”
If you go, don’t miss the Undriving booth–one of SB’s coolest projects.
When: September 26th & 27th, 12 PM – 5 PM
Where: Ballard Commons Park, at the corner of corner of NW 57th & 22nd NW …
Sound Transit wireless users: beware.