King County Metro's first round of cuts will be implemented on September 27th, 2014. You can find the details here.
Another bus ballot measure
This November, there will be a ballot measure in Seattle to preserve city service that is slated to be cut in 2015. You can find out more here.
- Rider for life
- When “growing up” = getting behind the wheel
- Multimodal Monday: Sounder to the fair
- Rebelling by bus
- Westbound 27 stop, Yesler & 3rd, 8:15 AM
- On families and fares
- Summer of parks
- How to pass the time at a bus stop, part VII
- Car-free “vacation”: Yakima
- Multimodal Monday: Link, then lake
In the Bus Bag
My People Are Rising, by Aaron Dixon
Tag Cloud3 4 8 14 27 48 545 baby busling bus books Bus Chick tested busing while pregnant bus luh bus nerd bus stops car culture carfree caroline chicklet community Cool stuff Couldn't have said it better Detroit drivers fares Glossary Golden Transfer Grist hated it! How to pass the time at a bus stop KC Metro Link living the life NYC Overheard People Real Change Reviews Rosa Parks Smooth Jazz Spotted! Streetfilms transit advertising waiting walking You should know...