King County Metro's first round of cuts will be implemented on September 27th, 2014. You can find the details here.
Another bus ballot measure
This November, there will be a ballot measure in Seattle to preserve city service that is slated to be cut in 2015. You can find out more here.
- Rider for life
- When “growing up” = getting behind the wheel
- Multimodal Monday: Sounder to the fair
- Rebelling by bus
- Westbound 27 stop, Yesler & 3rd, 8:15 AM
- On families and fares
- Summer of parks
- How to pass the time at a bus stop, part VII
- Car-free “vacation”: Yakima
- Multimodal Monday: Link, then lake
In the Bus Bag
My People Are Rising, by Aaron Dixon
Tag Archives: 7
An important distinction:
“She’s pretty. No, not bomb–pretty. Believe me, I would tell you if she was bomb.”
The 174, known to some as the 194′s ugly steproute, is the 358′s southern cousin.
Note that each of these cousin routes has, on average, far more trife than the 7 (for that matter, than the 7 and the 550 combined). In fact, I can’t think of another route that comes close to their level.