King County Metro's first round of cuts will be implemented on September 27th, 2014. You can find the details here.
Another bus ballot measure
This November, there will be a ballot measure in Seattle to preserve city service that is slated to be cut in 2015. You can find out more here.
- Rider for life
- When “growing up” = getting behind the wheel
- Multimodal Monday: Sounder to the fair
- Rebelling by bus
- Westbound 27 stop, Yesler & 3rd, 8:15 AM
- On families and fares
- Summer of parks
- How to pass the time at a bus stop, part VII
- Car-free “vacation”: Yakima
- Multimodal Monday: Link, then lake
In the Bus Bag
My People Are Rising, by Aaron Dixon
Tag Archives: A Mercy
After five long years, Ms. Chloe Anthony Wofford (aka Toni Morrison), the writer for whom I gladly miss stops, whose books I actually buy (to avoid the library waiting list and because I want to keep them) and occasionally even sleep with, has released a new novel. The reviews are glowing, but I don’t need reviews to know I’ll love it. Bring on the drawbridges, long lights, multiple bikes and lift passengers (no disrespect), slow payers, and ride-delaying bus foulers! I need some time with A Mercy.