- Remembering why I ride
- On buses and boundaries
- Art + buses + community = life (part II)
- Respect to those who came before, part V (Or, Why we need Indigenous People’s Day)
- On cars and community
- Buses are for everyone, part IV
- Multimodal Monday: Greenway riders
- Power to the people
- Art + buses + community = life
- A beautiful, brief ride
In the Bus Bag
Spiritual Ecology: The Cry of the Earth, edited by Llewellyn Vaughn-Lee
Tag Archives: For better or worse
For better: My brother Jeremy moved back to Seattle last week! (And who can blame him?) He’s remaining car-free for the present and so has chosen an apartment close to a frequently running bus route. I plan to visit him often, to make up for the year (plus) he was away.
For worse: The bus route he’s close to is the 358. Pray for me.