- Remembering why I ride
- On buses and boundaries
- Art + buses + community = life (part II)
- Respect to those who came before, part V (Or, Why we need Indigenous People’s Day)
- On cars and community
- Buses are for everyone, part IV
- Multimodal Monday: Greenway riders
- Power to the people
- Art + buses + community = life
- A beautiful, brief ride
In the Bus Bag
Spiritual Ecology: The Cry of the Earth, edited by Llewellyn Vaughn-Lee
Tag Archives: Mo Willems
I ain’t one to link to random videos on the internets, but I’m making an exception for this (via: my cousin-in-law, Eli, who, unlike Chicklet, is most assuredly not a Mo Willems reader). The video is cute and all, but what caught my attention was the caption.
The passengers of this train have nicknamed this pigeon ‘Henry’ and claim that at least once a week he is seen riding the subway and always walks off at the same exit.
That’s even better than the rooster on the 248.