- Remembering why I ride
- On buses and boundaries
- Art + buses + community = life (part II)
- Respect to those who came before, part V (Or, Why we need Indigenous People’s Day)
- On cars and community
- Buses are for everyone, part IV
- Multimodal Monday: Greenway riders
- Power to the people
- Art + buses + community = life
- A beautiful, brief ride
In the Bus Bag
Spiritual Ecology: The Cry of the Earth, edited by Llewellyn Vaughn-Lee
Tag Archives: bus haiku
I’m leaving town in a few hours (for Friday Harbor!), so I won’t be posting this week.
In the meantime…
1. Guess these routes. Jack W., a super-smart transit planner who also happens to be a Transportation Choices Coalition board member, prepared his own form of bus Jeopardy (Jeopardy Haiku) for TCC’s last house party.
Here are a few I liked:
On this road, run routes
Eight, Forty-two, Forty-late;
This County, Sims-led
WHAT BUS ROUTE?
Redmond – Overlake
Five twenty will toll for thee