King County Metro's first round of cuts will be implemented on September 27th, 2014. You can find the details here.
Another bus ballot measure
This November, there will be a ballot measure in Seattle to preserve city service that is slated to be cut in 2015. You can find out more here.
- Rider for life
- When “growing up” = getting behind the wheel
- Multimodal Monday: Sounder to the fair
- Rebelling by bus
- Westbound 27 stop, Yesler & 3rd, 8:15 AM
- On families and fares
- Summer of parks
- How to pass the time at a bus stop, part VII
- Car-free “vacation”: Yakima
- Multimodal Monday: Link, then lake
In the Bus Bag
My People Are Rising, by Aaron Dixon
Tag Archives: James Bible
The Seattle Transit Riders Union is wasting no time getting started on the (not small) task of organizing the county’s bus riders.
Also, on November 15th, they’re hosting a public forum with King County NAACP president James Bible as the featured speaker.
What: A “public forum and inauguration of the Seattle Transit Riders Union”
Why do we need a Transit Riders Union?