- Remembering why I ride
- On buses and boundaries
- Art + buses + community = life (part II)
- Respect to those who came before, part V (Or, Why we need Indigenous People’s Day)
- On cars and community
- Buses are for everyone, part IV
- Multimodal Monday: Greenway riders
- Power to the people
- Art + buses + community = life
- A beautiful, brief ride
In the Bus Bag
Spiritual Ecology: The Cry of the Earth, edited by Llewellyn Vaughn-Lee
Tag Archives: South Lake Union Streetcar
Streetfilms recently shot a short film about the Streetcar.
It doesn’t touch on any of the controvery surrounding the project (or even mention its famous nickname), but it’s fun to watch if you can spare four minutes.
Yesterday, I hit up the tunnel reopening celebration at Westlake Park.
The first person I ran into was Josh, an old acquaintance from my college days who now works for the city. He was there representing the S.L.U.T.
Which reminds me: We haven’t had a discussion about this controversial transportation project yet. I’d be happy to entertain opinions now, if anyone’s interested. But I digress.
Next, I ran into …