- Remembering why I ride
- On buses and boundaries
- Art + buses + community = life (part II)
- Respect to those who came before, part V (Or, Why we need Indigenous People’s Day)
- On cars and community
- Buses are for everyone, part IV
- Multimodal Monday: Greenway riders
- Power to the people
- Art + buses + community = life
- A beautiful, brief ride
In the Bus Bag
Spiritual Ecology: The Cry of the Earth, edited by Llewellyn Vaughn-Lee
Tag Archives: Chicago
“Judges’ Selection: Green Line Rapid Transit Kansas City, Missouri
Image: Arthur Cherry
The Judges Selection Photo will be featured in the next issue of GOOD …
1) An ad against buses–on a bus.
The political ad shows a Rapid transit bus that has morphed into a pig. It’s eating money and spewing pollution.
“This pig stinks!” it reads in bold letters.
What is most surprising is the venue — it soon will appear on the back of a Rapid bus.
A group paid $290 to place the 21-by-72-inch ad on the bus for a month to show its opposition to a transit system millage campaign.
(Source: Grand Rapid Press, via